Baseball Layout by Lisa Frayne
Note: Everything on this layout is inked with brown ink
- Use the Baseball Season paper as your background.
- Attach the Baseball sticker so it’s running up the left hand side of the page.
- Cut a large circle (I used the largest circle on the Coluzzle template) out of the Baseball Extreme paper and adhere it in the middle of the lower half of the page (see photo for placement).
- Attach the narrow word strip sticker so it’s running alongside the Baseball sticker and is covering the left hand side of the circle you just placed (see photo for placement).
- Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 5 baseball photo from the season in cream (3 ¾ x 5 ¼) and brown (4 x 5 ½) cardstock. Attach to the upper left hand side of the circle.
- Pop dot the Go Team sticker and attach it to the upper left hand corner of the 3 ½ x 5 photo. Mat the Game Day sticker in black cardstock and adhere underneath the photo. Mat the Batter Up sticker in black cardstock, pop dot it, and adhere it underneath and on the right hand side of the Game Day sticker.
- Mat a favorite 4 x 6 photo from the season in cream (4 ¼ x 6 ¼) and brown (4 ½ x 6 ½) cardstock. Wrap black ribbon around the bottom of this photo and adhere to the
- lower right hand side of the page. Pop dot the bat sticker to the right hand side of the ribbon and adhere the baseball sticker to the left of the bat handle (see photo for placement).
- Mat the Home Run sticker in black and adhere over the 4 x 6 photo.
- Mat the MVP sticker in black, add pop dots, and adhere it over and on the left hand side of the Home Run sticker.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)