Teresa Collins stamp
American Crafts Slick Writer
Ranger Archival Ink
- Use Boy Scout Collage paper as layout base.
- Tear 3 inch strip of Almond Cream cardstock. Ink edges with brown ink and adhere across top of layout.
- Apply Metallic Tag stickers to spell SCOUTS across cardstock. Apply black brad to each sticker.
- Mat photos on Truffle cardstock. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Apply additional Metallic Tag sticker near photos. Add brads.
- Stamp journaling block onto Almond Cream cardstock. Add journaling with pen. Ink edges with brown ink and adhere to lower section of layout near photos.
(Visited 107 times, 1 visits today)