- Use the word side of the camping talk glitter paper as the background.
- Cut a 6 x 12 piece of the striped side of the flower field glitter paper and adhere it to the bottom of the page.
- Cut a large circle out of the camping gear side of the camping gear glitter paper and adhere to the lower right hand side of the page.
- Cut a smaller circle out of the plaid side of the camping gear glitter paper and adhere to the upper left hand side of the page.
- Mat two favorite 3 x 3 photos in cream (3 ½ x 3 ½) cardstock. Double mat one of the photos in rust (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) cardstock and the other in green (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) cardstock. Adhere these two photos in the upper left hand side of the page.
- Adhere the Gone Camping and tent chipboard embellishments to the right of these photos (see photo for placement).
- Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 3 ½ photo in cream (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) and blue (4 x 4) cardstock.
- Adhere the camping circle and tree chipboard embellishments to the left of this photo. Adhere the roasting marshmallows chipboard accent under this photo.
- Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 5 photo in in rust (3 ¾ x 5 ¼) cardstock and adhere this photo underneath the tent chipboard embellishment.
Gone Camping Layout by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)