Traditionally, baseball themed papers come in patriotic colors (red, white, blue) for the All-American sport. However, I’d been putting off scrapping my son’s minor league baseball photos because the yellow and green of his A’s uniform seemed to class with most products. I was thrilled to see the new baseball line by Best Creation. It had YELLOW!!! And GREEN! I really enjoyed using this line with a fresh color scheme.
- Start with sheet of Best Creation – Baseball – Play Ball Glitter Paper for your base.
- Trace outline of a diecut paper on Best Creation – Baseball – Grand Slam Glitter Paper and cut out. Use 7″ section along right edge of page. (I used Best Creation – Baseball – Team Player Die Cut Glitter Paper.)
- Double mat 5×7 player photo with Best Creation – Baseball – MVP Glitter Paper and brown cardstock. Adhere over die cut paper at an angle.
- Top photo with “All Star” sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Combo Stickers.
- Add player number inside baseball in lower right corner using Best Creation – Baseball Glitter Element Stickers.
- In upper right corner, add 2 short sections of border stickers from Best Creation – Baseball Combo Stickers and 1/4″ strip of stripe from Best Creation – Baseball – Grand Slam Glitter Paper.
- Top stickers/stripe in upper right hand corner with round trophy sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Combo Stickers. (I adhered with pop dots.)
- Add journaling.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)