- Start with sheet of brown cardstock for the base of your layout.
- Trim TPC – Activities Paper (yellow) down to 5-1/2″ x11″ and adhere with 1/2″ border on three sides on left side of base.
- Add 3″x11-1/2″ section of TPC – Trail Markers Paper (dot) on top of yellow section.
- Complete base of layout by adding 11″x2″ section of TPC – Canteen Stripe Paper (stripe) to bottom or layout against right edge and 1-1/2″ above bottom of page.
- Add two 4×6 photos as shown. (I used a 2-up 4×6 photo collage for one of my photos.)
- To left of bottom photo, add two journaling stips accented with brads. (I used kraft stickers on my layout.)
- Add title using combination of alpha stickers, Griff’s Shortcuts – Boy Scouts Neckerchief Title (Kraft), and wood veneer numbers.
- TPC – Activities Paper
- TPC – Trail Markers Paper
- TPC – Canteen Stripe Paper
- Griff’s Shortcuts – Boy Scouts Neckerchief Title (Kraft)
- brown cardstock
- kraft journal strips or stickers
- orange brads
- olive green alphabets/Thickers
- wood veneer numbers
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)