HOTP – Wild Things Zebra Paper
Cardstock scraps in three colors. I chose blue, hot pink and lime green.
Ribbon you have on hand. I chose hot pink polka dot ribbon.
Three silver stars and rhinestones in my stash left over from Homecoming.
Border to anchor bottom of photos. I chose an orange chipboard one from my stash.
Date stamp and sewing machine, optional
- Cut a length of hot pink ribbon 12 inches and adhere under title of layout. Tie a separate bow and attach with glue dots, liquid glue or even hot glue to upper left side as shown.
- Cut three banner shapes in blue, hot pink and lime green cardstock. Mine varied in width. Blue: 4″ wide by 6″ high; hot pink: 5.5″ wide by 6.5″ high; lime green: 4″ wide by 5.5″ high. Adhere cardstock banners as shown. Sew across top of hot pink banner if desired.
- Print and adhere four photos in landscape format 11″ across over banners, if you have that printing capability. Otherwise, crop and adhere four separate photos across as you desire.
- I added an orange chipboard border from my stash as shown.
- Print journaling and cut strips. Adhere as shown.
- I adhered three silver stars with hot glue and three rhinestones also with hot glue, two on lower right and one on the upper left under bow as shown for the triangle visual interest we hear about!
- Date stamp and fill in date or handwrite the date on upper right of hot pink banner as shown.