- Start with a sheet of green cardstock for the base.
- Trim sheet of TPC Firewood Paper (dark wood) down to 11-1/2 square and add to base.
- Adhere 4-1/2×11-1/2 setion of TPC Trail Markers Paper (dot) an inch from left edge of layout.
- Add 1/2″ strips of TPC Canteen Stripe Paper (stripe) to each side of dot paper.
- Double mat one 4×6 on white cardstock and TPC Canteen Stripe Paper (dot) and adhere as shown.
- Mat additional photos on white cardstock and place on layout as shown.
- In upper right corner of page, add title using “Boy Scouts” from K & Co Embellishment Flip Pack – Boy Scouts and chipboard alphas.
- Complete page by adding labels for date and journaling.
*TPC Firewood Paper
*TPC Trail Markers Paper
*TPC Canteen Stripe Paper
*K & Co Embellishment Flip Pack – Boy Scouts
*white cardstock (for photo mats)
*Green chipboard alphas
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)