The K & Co. Boy Scout paper pads are an amazing value with a great assortment of patterned paper for all of your Scout photos.
1. Start with sheet of plaid paper from K & Co – Boy Scouts Adventure Designer Paper Pad for your base.
2. Trim sheet of “Scouting” paper from pad down to 11-1/2″ square and adhere to top of base.
3. In upper left corner, add “Be Prepared” dimensional sticker from K & Co – Boy Scout Grand Adhesions as shown.
4. Under title add four Eyelet Outlet – Fleur de lie – Gold Brads.
5. In center of layout, add one matted photo. (I used 4×6, but a 5×7 would also work.)
6. Complete layout with journaling. The grid lines on the “Scouting” paper make this a simple task!