A decoration and photo display all in one! Use this candy shaker as a centerpiece for the annual soccer banquet or a gift for the coach. Make it in a jiffy with our ball-shaped wood shaker. Height 9 inches.
- Stain or paint edges of wood piece your desired color.
- Trace the wood piece onto the back of your patterned paper. As the wood piece is facing you, the back side of the wood should be up. This way, when you apply your paper to the wood, the correct side of the patterned paper will be showing. Cut out your traced paper pieces with scissors or exacto knife.
- Decoupage paper pieces to your project.
- Seal the inside of the wood with any clear sealer found at your craft store. This makes the Shaker safe for your hard candy.
- Take a page protector and cut it 5×10 inches. Fold in half. Place your photos back to back inside the protector. Now line your pictures up over the opening and secure your Plexiglas on top.
- To secure Plexiglas insert screws using a thumbtack to start the hole. Be careful not to overtighten the screws because the pressure my break the corners of Plexiglas.
- Pour candy into the shaker through the hole and watch you picture slowly appear as the candy is eaten.
Project by Georgana Hall and courtesy of Adorn It – Carolee’s Creations